Модератор: Редакторы English

Skaz
Администратор
Контактная информация:

General Discussion

Сообщение Skaz » 22 мар 2018, 11:47

General discussion for things that don't fit elsewhere

Robert72

Re: Bad Manners game, download, walkthrough, FAQ (by Skaz)

Сообщение Robert72 » 08 апр 2018, 07:37

This does not help with getting the game * Walkthrough (version E2) >>>.This is the walkthrough not the game link. where do i get the game?

Skaz
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Re: Bad Manners game, download, walkthrough, FAQ (by Skaz)

Сообщение Skaz » 08 апр 2018, 08:23

Robert72 писал(а):This does not help with getting the game * Walkthrough (version E2) >>>.This is the walkthrough not the game link. where do i get the game?

Download links are here >>>

EthanEverhart

Re: General Discussion

Сообщение EthanEverhart » 09 сен 2018, 03:04

I just have to know, is that a real song that you hear at the main menu?
If so where can I find it? Is it on YouTube?
I almost didn't want to start playing the game cause I didn't want the song to stop

Skaz
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Skaz » 09 сен 2018, 21:09

EthanEverhart писал(а):I just have to know, is that a real song that you hear at the main menu?
If so where can I find it? Is it on YouTube?
I almost didn't want to start playing the game cause I didn't want the song to stop

The music in the main menu this is 'Back In summer' of the wonderful composer Nicolai Heidlas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KCjRc8IaMQ

wasd2005

Сообщение wasd2005 » 12 апр 2019, 23:44

Pls help. The scene K5 doesn't happen for me

Skaz
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Skaz » 13 апр 2019, 10:37

wasd2005 писал(а):Pls help. The scene K5 doesn't happen for me
Please, describe the problem more detailed.
* What is your BM version?
* Describe what did you did and what happened?
* Please, Leave link to your saving.

njdawg

Сообщение njdawg » 03 июл 2019, 09:22

Hi. I may have run into a similar problem as the previous user. I'm at a point in chapter 7 where I don't seem to be able to progress at all. I'm running version 0.77. Based on the walkthrough, here's my current status:

Peasants - Have wine, but can't progress until I talk to Dorothy about getting more money
Rapunzel - Have "moved to the next stage", but sleeping pills not available in shop
Dorothy - I've punished Dorothy with Rod and Ointment (chose sexual option), but she won't visit office again

Sisters - Have done the following:
Have 2nd peasant book and ball
Have set ball in castallen's room
Have invited Elsa multiple times until it says he'll see her again after the next party with the peasants
I don't seem to be able to invite Else to role play, and I dont' see Anna and Christoph at the river

Hans occasionally states that "Ann's not visiting me... Is this happening because of Elsa? or somebody else?" I can't seem to progress past this.

Any suggestions? or have I hit some kind of bug?

Thanks.

njdawg

Сообщение njdawg » 04 июл 2019, 01:39

njdawg писал(а):Hans occasionally states that "Ann's not visiting me... Is this happening because of Elsa? or somebody else?" I can't seem to progress past this.

Forgot to mention: Hans also occasionally states that "Anna should visit Martha in the evenings, but she is gone and the ball is inactive. If she is somewhere else, I need to figure out. Hmm, is Elsa the reason?"

Still can't seem to move forward, though. :(

Skaz
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Skaz » 05 июл 2019, 14:28

njdawg писал(а):
njdawg писал(а):Hans occasionally states that "Ann's not visiting me... Is this happening because of Elsa? or somebody else?" I can't seem to progress past this.

Forgot to mention: Hans also occasionally states that "Anna should visit Martha in the evenings, but she is gone and the ball is inactive. If she is somewhere else, I need to figure out. Hmm, is Elsa the reason?"

Still can't seem to move forward, though. :(
Hi!
Please give me a link to your saving. I'll see what I can do.

njdawg

Сообщение njdawg » 06 июл 2019, 08:17

Here you go:
https://send.firefox.com/download/37685 ... 50Y575F4Ng

Thanks! Appreciate anything you can do. Looking forward to finishing the next couple of chapters. :-)

Skaz
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Skaz » 06 июл 2019, 17:24

njdawg писал(а):Here you go:
https://send.firefox.com/download/37685 ... 50Y575F4Ng

Thanks! Appreciate anything you can do. Looking forward to finishing the next couple of chapters. :-)
Probably it's a bug. Unfortunately, I do not understand how you got such a set of things in your inventory, so I can not fix the bug programmatically. But you can do the following:
1. Buy all Genie's items (except chocolate)
2. Press Shift+O. You'll see program console at the top of the window .
3. Type he.inv.drop("Dress3") and press Enter. Then press Esc.
4. Try to start the party
Please, write if the problem is solved. Thank you.

njdawg

Сообщение njdawg » 07 июл 2019, 11:13

Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to progress by dropping the Dress as you had suggested. I also have duplicate ointment and twigs after they were used in the story. I was able to drop the ointment, but I can't drop the twigs. What's the object name for that? At this point I'm on chapter 8 so it doesn't really seem to be a problem, but I'd still like to clean up my save file just in case.

Btw, I think the bug may have occurred after loading a game saved in the shop menu. I do remember noticing some items seemed to be duplicated when re-loading an older save that I had made while actively shopping, but didn't think much of it at the time.

Skaz
Администратор
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Skaz » 08 июл 2019, 21:06

njdawg писал(а):Thanks for the suggestion. I was able to progress by dropping the Dress as you had suggested. I also have duplicate ointment and twigs after they were used in the story. I was able to drop the ointment, but I can't drop the twigs. What's the object name for that? At this point I'm on chapter 8 so it doesn't really seem to be a problem, but I'd still like to clean up my save file just in case.
You are right, it's not a problem. But if you want tu clean up your inventory, you can use code 'Rod'.

njdawg писал(а):Btw, I think the bug may have occurred after loading a game saved in the shop menu. I do remember noticing some items seemed to be duplicated when re-loading an older save that I had made while actively shopping, but didn't think much of it at the time.
Thank you very much. :so_happy: I'll test it.

Вернуться в «Bad Manners (Official English Board)»