Chat Thread

piromanek007

Re: Chat Thread

Сообщение piromanek007 » 30 окт 2015, 00:56

Thanks guys, awesome work. Finally i got to finish Daphne storyline. Posted few small issues in "Bug" thread. Keep up the good work, I already can't wait for 1.6

messi86

Сообщение messi86 » 30 окт 2015, 13:12

I played the game. I thought 1.5.2 would be different but i suppose you were talking about 1.6. By the way, when are you planning or releasing 1.6? Around Christmas or in 2016? And what are your plans for that version? What new should we expect?

For this version 1.5.2

+ very good english translation
nice cheats
McGonagall gloryhole was really amusing

- daphne's storyline wasn't interesting
no new arts
in one of my saves i couldn't get Hermione to perform public favours even after i click to unlock them
in another save, i couldn't play the newspaper storyline (hermione kept saying she needs to know more about her duties, etc)
i don't understand the phoenix note. Is that supposed to mean or lead to something?

My suggestions for 1.6 are
1)this game needs new arts desperately
2)hopefully we'll see Hermione's ass as well
3)add Luna and Ginny if possible
4)have the option of Hermione wearing or not her panties, glasses, etc.
5)better daphne storyline (better yet replace her with Luna)
6)fix the tutoring or remove it
7)i hope the new version will have more believable storylines and less meaningless female shaming. I get that the purpose of the game is sex but it's like every girl in the school is either a huge slut or training to be one.

Overall, i want to thank you for your effort to translate the game in english and I hope for more versions to come ;)

dsc

Сообщение dsc » 10 ноя 2015, 11:18

messi86 писал(а):I played the game .... I hope for more versions to come ;)

+1 Pretty good points there..

keksdose

Сообщение keksdose » 14 ноя 2015, 01:23

My suggestions for 1.6 are
1)this game needs new arts desperately
2)hopefully we'll see Hermione's ass as well
3)add Luna and Ginny if possible
4)have the option of Hermione wearing or not her panties, glasses, etc.
5)better daphne storyline (better yet replace her with Luna)
6)fix the tutoring or remove it
7)i hope the new version will have more believable storylines and less meaningless female shaming. I get that the purpose of the game is sex but it's like every girl in the school is either a huge slut or training to be one.

No.
The Daphne plot is very well laid out.
Just this action brings only really fire in the game.
Daphne's efforts, by posing and performing sexual acts,
to achieve recognition and reputation in a despised by their environment (Mudblood, Halfblood) is the hit.

(Translated by Google)

Jelim

Сообщение Jelim » 26 ноя 2015, 00:48

I like the game so far but could use a couple more of Daphne story line. Also is it possible to make her skirt even shorter then 10cm like 2cm or less or how about having her blouse completely unbutton and her breast fully expose to the rest of the students.

Imskel

Сообщение Imskel » 27 ноя 2015, 00:39

I like the game very much, after looking at the art for hermione I hope some or all that will be placed into game, I also hope that there will be a bit more kinky stuff like BDSM placed into game for both girls or all if from what I was reading on suggestions that there maybe more girls from all the houses added (I hope that is a true fact, I think it would be fun working with 3 or more girls).

Imskel

dsc

Сообщение dsc » 01 дек 2015, 11:34

I have the game saved at a point just before Genie gifts the dress to Hermione for the ball. Wondering if the new version (whenever it comes out) will will be compatible with the saves from 1.5.2 and if it will resume the game from that point onwards?

Dron

Сообщение Dron » 01 дек 2015, 14:49

dsc писал(а):I have the game saved at a point just before Genie gifts the dress to Hermione for the ball. Wondering if the new version (whenever it comes out) will will be compatible with the saves from 1.5.2 and if it will resume the game from that point onwards?

It's difficult to say definitely, but usually saves are not compatible.
В любом деле главное - творческий подход.

dsc

Сообщение dsc » 02 дек 2015, 02:56

Thanks! Then I hope there are quite a few surprises for us to make replay more fun :)

Iopez

Сообщение Iopez » 07 дек 2015, 19:34

when will 1.5.3 release ?? and is it me or after english translation and daphne's handjob and a scene we can't even see with mcgonagall there isn't anything new ?? guys , came on I know it is not easy but seriously ? I was expecting much much more . . actually i still do . please come up with fine things man i know you guys can do it . . .

Khan
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Khan » 07 дек 2015, 19:40

Iopez писал(а):when will 1.5.3 release ?? and is it me or after english translation and daphne's handjob and a scene we can't even see with mcgonagall there isn't anything new ?? guys , came on I know it is not easy but seriously ? I was expecting much much more . . actually i still do . please come up with fine things man i know you guys can do it . . .

ASAP

GIZ61
Контактная информация:

Сообщение GIZ61 » 07 дек 2015, 19:55

Iopez писал(а):when will 1.5.3 release ?? and is it me or after english translation and daphne's handjob and a scene we can't even see with mcgonagall there isn't anything new ?? guys , came on I know it is not easy but seriously ? I was expecting much much more . . actually i still do . please come up with fine things man i know you guys can do it . . .

In the next year, possible, it is very global update. Sorry for my bad english.
We are born of the blood, made man by the blood, undone by the blood.

lokoper

Сообщение lokoper » 09 дек 2015, 16:43

I know you don't want to release much infos but what can we expect from the new version? Is it going to be a lot different or it's going to have minor changes? Are newspaper, Daphne's storyline or tutoring going to be complete? Thank you :)

DoctorBooooom

Сообщение DoctorBooooom » 09 дек 2015, 18:35

lokoper писал(а):I know you don't want to release much infos but what can we expect from the new version? Is it going to be a lot different or it's going to have minor changes? Are newspaper, Daphne's storyline or tutoring going to be complete? Thank you :)

There will be many changes, I would even call it a new game.

Here lates updates News.
We also have a separate group, with more detailed news for those who help the project. Read more

lokoper

Сообщение lokoper » 10 дек 2015, 23:11

DoctorBooooom писал(а):
lokoper писал(а):I know you don't want to release much infos but what can we expect from the new version? Is it going to be a lot different or it's going to have minor changes? Are newspaper, Daphne's storyline or tutoring going to be complete? Thank you :)

There will be many changes, I would even call it a new game.

Here lates updates News.
We also have a separate group, with more detailed news for those who help the project. Read more

Thank you! It's awesome that it's going to have 4 girls instead of just Hermione. I'm really looking forward to see this new game ad i hope it won't be very long before it's ready :mrgreen:

TenchiMuyo1984

Сообщение TenchiMuyo1984 » 24 дек 2015, 21:23

I wish to the community:

Изображение

Please relex the days and collect energy for the next year! ;)

for you
Изображение
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

licantropus

Сообщение licantropus » 30 дек 2015, 02:02

Do you know when will be the next version available?

DreamTobie

Сообщение DreamTobie » 30 дек 2015, 04:18

Even I don't know :D
Логика - условие обязательное, но недостаточное

limityy@163.com

Сообщение limityy@163.com » 30 дек 2015, 10:58

DreamTobie писал(а):Even I don't know :D

What a sad news
Originally I thought it would receive 1.6 at Christmas.

DreamTobie

Сообщение DreamTobie » 30 дек 2015, 20:04

We have already done a lot of work. We have new locations, characters, storyline, main hero and even dividing of walkthrough methods. Our new version will have a number 0.1. But we really thought for a long time about final step for the original WT, that was modified by us through this year. But we still didn't find a compromise.

Now we still have a lot of work. Since we had got a help, we rise a quality of the final-new version. So, it's not so easy to make it fast.
Логика - условие обязательное, но недостаточное

limityy@163.com

Сообщение limityy@163.com » 31 дек 2015, 05:23

DreamTobie писал(а):We have already done a lot of work. We have new locations, characters, storyline, main hero and even dividing of walkthrough methods. Our new version will have a number 0.1. But we really thought for a long time about final step for the original WT, that was modified by us through this year. But we still didn't find a compromise.

Now we still have a lot of work. Since we had got a help, we rise a quality of the final-new version. So, it's not so easy to make it fast.

Thanks for your hard work! And happy new year!

dsc

Сообщение dsc » 31 дек 2015, 08:51

Keep up the good work guys, much appreciated!

Iopez

Сообщение Iopez » 09 янв 2016, 13:32

can you guys put some screenshot or take a wild guess and give us a releasedate ? can't wait for it . . .

Dron

Сообщение Dron » 09 янв 2016, 15:49

Iopez писал(а):can you guys put some screenshot or take a wild guess and give us a releasedate ? can't wait for it . . .

We don't know releasedate, sorry.
В любом деле главное - творческий подход.

Iopez

Сообщение Iopez » 09 янв 2016, 22:54

well , it is okay but any screenshots ? please ? after all those words like , this is going to be even a new game , there are 4 girls now ! , new positions on work and news like these are just making me less patience :D thanks for everything btw :)

Вернуться в «Архив»