Chat Thread

AnAsianToaster

Re: Chat Thread

Сообщение AnAsianToaster » 30 апр 2016, 04:51

I'm trying to advance Daphne's line, but I'm stuck at 15 perversion because I can't access the fourth or fifth level of "Show yourself". Whenever I try, she gets mad and leaves. Due to this, I also don't have enough perversion to access "Teach me". Am I doing something wrong, or is this where her line ends for now?

appo

Сообщение appo » 30 апр 2016, 17:20

AnAsianToaster писал(а):I'm trying to advance Daphne's line, but I'm stuck at 15 perversion because I can't access the fourth or fifth level of "Show yourself". Whenever I try, she gets mad and leaves. Due to this, I also don't have enough perversion to access "Teach me". Am I doing something wrong, or is this where her line ends for now?

Please report bug here and use the template thanks.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23

thaura

Сообщение thaura » 01 май 2016, 02:46

Karot писал(а):Really good job TenchiMuyo :lol:

About whores, Hermione will be redraw ? Any game news ?

French translation of version 1.5.2 almost finished :mrgreen:

where is the French translation please ? :D

Karot

Сообщение Karot » 01 май 2016, 17:11

thaura писал(а):where is the French translation please ? :D

yop
http://witchtrainerfrance.xoo.it/index.php

Mais il reste du travail, j'ai un coups de mou présentement...
French community
Французский сообщество

thaura

Сообщение thaura » 01 май 2016, 22:50

et bien bonne chance , je n'imagine meme pas tous le travail pour traduire tous ce texte :)

Lmanduke

Сообщение Lmanduke » 13 май 2016, 03:16

so this is my first post, and i simply want to clarify some stuff here, you guys are launching a new 0.1 release of witch trainer that is more in depth and of higher quality, and it will be released with the new website launch? and as a side note i am a huge fan of this work and cannot wait for more. Anyway thank you for being patient with a noob and i wish you the best of luck with your launch :D

GIZ61
Контактная информация:

Сообщение GIZ61 » 13 май 2016, 12:36

Lmanduke писал(а):so this is my first post, and i simply want to clarify some stuff here, you guys are launching a new 0.1 release of witch trainer that is more in depth and of higher quality, and it will be released with the new website launch? and as a side note i am a huge fan of this work and cannot wait for more. Anyway thank you for being patient with a noob and i wish you the best of luck with your launch :D

Hi, Yes, the site will be opened near the release date, and great news, alpha started ;) . We're one step closer to release :)
We are born of the blood, made man by the blood, undone by the blood.

Lmanduke

Сообщение Lmanduke » 14 май 2016, 00:11

GIZ61 писал(а):
Lmanduke писал(а):so this is my first post, and i simply want to clarify some stuff here, you guys are launching a new 0.1 release of witch trainer that is more in depth and of higher quality, and it will be released with the new website launch? and as a side note i am a huge fan of this work and cannot wait for more. Anyway thank you for being patient with a noob and i wish you the best of luck with your launch :D

Hi, Yes, the site will be opened near the release date, and great news, alpha started ;) . We're one step closer to release :)

Thanks for the clarification i can wait either :D

Khan
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Khan » 20 июн 2016, 20:17

Questions to the developers can now be asked here:
http://forum.sad-crab.com/forum/witch-t ... -developer

Вернуться в «Архив»