Ideas

dsc

Re: Ideas

Сообщение dsc » 26 ноя 2015, 02:08

Jelim писал(а):I have an idea can you guys make a couple of her skirts even shorter then 10 cm for example 5cm or even lower to no skirt at all. Also another idea is for her blouse to be left all unbutton or have her breast expose for everyone to see.

5 cm?!! Don't be ridiculous!! Oh wait, that's actually a good one :D

Jelim

Сообщение Jelim » 26 ноя 2015, 19:30

I have another idea why not have a custom input on what she can wear for example go to class topless, no skirt on, or naked? and for the ending why not have both her breast expose or why not have her take off her dress after she is finished having sex? or make her dress really I mean really short so that her breast and pussy are both expose for everyone to see

Imskel

Сообщение Imskel » 27 ноя 2015, 13:53

how about this idea, she uses a concealment spell so it dose not matter what she wears to class, how about have genie or snape break the spell on her so her classmates see what she is wearing for a day ?

DreamTobie

Сообщение DreamTobie » 30 ноя 2015, 00:11

Jelim писал(а):I have another idea

Imskel писал(а):how about this idea

Well, all of this in our list. But we don't sure that turning Hermione into brainless tool will be interesting for everyone. But some of us like to put Hermione in that kind of situations. And maybe we will realize something similar. But remember that your scenarios are good only once. And after repeating this over and over effect will fade away. Honestly, in a second repeat. So, we have a game and it's not so right idea to show all cards in one turn.
Логика - условие обязательное, но недостаточное

Imskel

Сообщение Imskel » 30 ноя 2015, 03:11

True, after about the 3rd run (with game cheats) it does get old very fast

Jelim

Сообщение Jelim » 30 ноя 2015, 10:59

True but a change of her clothing would be nice

messi86

Сообщение messi86 » 30 ноя 2015, 14:22

You could have certain paths to Hermione's training. I'm not into brainless slut/bsdm/humiliation stuff at all, but maybe some people are and want to see it so maybe there could be a version inside the game where Hermione does all these things. Although i guess that would require new arts, more time, extra help. etc.

Another idea i had. Instead of ending the game after the dance, maybe Gin can leave a note behind for Dumbledore where he tells him what happened and what he and Hermione (and other girls if that's the case) were doing and Dumbledore decides to use this to his advantage and pretends he's still the same and buys sexual favours from Hermione. And maybe Dumbledore can have new favours for Hermione or new quests. Maybe a quest to brew a top secret potion and he needs some ingredients like her panties, some squirt juices, semen, etc. Just an idea because the possibilities are endless. In that way, you can have 2 games in 1. One with Gin and one with Dumbledore.

Imskel

Сообщение Imskel » 30 ноя 2015, 14:29

messi86 писал(а):Another idea i had. Instead of ending the game after the dance, maybe Gin can leave a note behind for Dumbledore where he tells him what happened and what he and Hermione (and other girls if that's the case) were doing and Dumbledore decides to use this to his advantage and pretends he's still the same and buys sexual favours from Hermione. And maybe Dumbledore can have new favours for Hermione or new quests. Maybe a quest to brew a top secret potion and he needs some ingredients like her panties, some squirt juices, semen, etc. Just an idea because the possibilities are endless. In that way, you can have 2 games in 1. One with Gin and one with Dumbledore.

I Like that idea, would be fun too, I also like BDSM but getting Hermione to dress like a slut and do other things is fun also (least for a few times)

dsc

Сообщение dsc » 01 дек 2015, 12:14

Not to diss any ideas/requests, I like where Skaz are taking this game. Too much too soon can spoil the feel of the game, not to mention it would consume more of the developers resources.

That being said the new ideas are exciting, especially that concealment spell idea from Imskel. Very sinister, Imskel! Very sinister! :P

Excited to see what the devs have in store for us in 1.6! :)

Jiffy18

Сообщение Jiffy18 » 08 дек 2015, 08:19

I don't understand why more hasn't been done with Snape and Hermione. I think the two them fucking would be the ultimate step in Hermione becoming a depraved whore; Snape is her worst enemy.
It could happen multiple ways:
1) Snape could demand some quid pro quo for sending Daphne over during a hang out sesssion, so an option for Hermione could be to send her over to Snape. (This is good but not optimal, as it would add more events that require Hermione to go someplace and report back)
2) You could invite Snape to your room, have one of the options be to also invite Hermione, and then have another menu of incrementally more sexual things, which could range from "Being Nice to Snape" to "Ménage à Trois". (Probably the best, but could require the most new dialogue and other material)
3) You could also go the route of incorporating previous events to have the possibility of more Dark Arts Action. The stripping session could evolve to a lap dance, or even a blowjob; the blowjob scene wherein Snape interupts Genie could lead to a threesome. (This should have been done sooner anyway)
4) The public events could include whoring to teachers, I could easily see the newspaper moving into that territory as well. (This is probably the easiest way)
5) You could even have an ending where Snape ravages Hermione in front of everyone, leading to a Slytherin Gangbang. (Would be good, but would require new CGs, which seems difficult)
The point is that I think much more could be done with him. Its Kinky, its Canonically Delicious, It would add many more options in the game and extend the playtime, and it seems to me to be the logical outcome of her training. (As per Snape and Genie's original plan to take her down a peg.)
For your consideration

Dron

Сообщение Dron » 08 дек 2015, 09:20

Jiffy18 писал(а):I don't understand why more hasn't been done with Snape and Hermione. I think the two them fucking would be the ultimate step in Hermione becoming a depraved whore; Snape is her worst enemy.
It could happen multiple ways:
1) Snape could demand some quid pro quo for sending Daphne over during a hang out sesssion, so an option for Hermione could be to send her over to Snape. (This is good but not optimal, as it would add more events that require Hermione to go someplace and report back)
2) You could invite Snape to your room, have one of the options be to also invite Hermione, and then have another menu of incrementally more sexual things, which could range from "Being Nice to Snape" to "Ménage à Trois". (Probably the best, but could require the most new dialogue and other material)
3) You could also go the route of incorporating previous events to have the possibility of more Dark Arts Action. The stripping session could evolve to a lap dance, or even a blowjob; the blowjob scene wherein Snape interupts Genie could lead to a threesome. (This should have been done sooner anyway)
4) The public events could include whoring to teachers, I could easily see the newspaper moving into that territory as well. (This is probably the easiest way)
5) You could even have an ending where Snape ravages Hermione in front of everyone, leading to a Slytherin Gangbang. (Would be good, but would require new CGs, which seems difficult)
The point is that I think much more could be done with him. Its Kinky, its Canonically Delicious, It would add many more options in the game and extend the playtime, and it seems to me to be the logical outcome of her training. (As per Snape and Genie's original plan to take her down a peg.)
For your consideration

Thank you ! There are a lot of great ideas. We already have plans for the next release, but your ideas will be intresting for future development.
В любом деле главное - творческий подход.

Imskel

Сообщение Imskel » 08 дек 2015, 11:00

I like the idea of inviting snape to some of the events, that sounds like alot of fun.

could also bring Daphne into the mix or all 4 Hermione, Daphne, Snape and genie do an orgy type event (as Jiffy18 wrote may require some new CGs (not totally sure what that is, but have idea))

messi86

Сообщение messi86 » 08 дек 2015, 16:08

I hate the idea of Snape as a sex machine that corrupts young students. I know it's just a game but every time i see him talking about sex i can only laugh because we know in the books he was just a sad loser who didn't do anything with his life and stayed virgin 'till he died because the first girl he liked turned him down. As much as i try to ignore that and pretend that it's a game so it doesn't matter how he's going to be portrayed, i still find it completely ridiculous and i skip his parts. The same goes for Draco. He's just a rich jealous bully who everytime he faced difficulties he called his daddy to help him, and still many people consider him a badboy! It doesn't make sense!

Although i understand the need of a vilain and when it comes to teachers the only one who fits the criteria to be despised by Hermione is Snape, i'd prefer him with his current role of advising and helping Gin rather than participating in sex activities with Hermione. Karkarov from Durmstrang who teach dark magic would be a much better choice.

dsc

Сообщение dsc » 09 дек 2015, 06:01

I agree with Messi on the Snape "conundrum". Don't let Snape's snake free!!! :lol:

lokoper

Сообщение lokoper » 09 дек 2015, 17:12

I want to give some ideas too.

a)If possible, you need to have Hermione wearing the same clothes in the background. Right now even if Hermione is wearing the microskirt or the long skirt, in the background she's wearing the same clothes. Long skirt, vest, tie, etc. They should match.
b) a new ending would be better. I liked that idea where Ginn leaves a note for Dumbledore and Dumbledore takes advantages of the situation and continues to buy favours from Hermione. You could have a few new favours just for Dumbledore.
c) more and better gifts that she actually uses them and show us. For example, if Ginn gives her a vibrator she should play with that vibrator in front of him or if he gives her a lollipop she should suck it in front of him.
d) you need to add a lesbian scene
e) hermione could ask for more points for the same favours if Slytherin is ahead by many points. You could give her the choice of negotiating the points.
f) more clothes, lingeries, pantyhoses, shoes, etc.
g) if you're planning to add more girls, i suggest Pansy Parkinson and the Patil twins.
h) we need to hermione's ass
i) less books or at least less time reading them.
j) maybe Hermione could sleep with Ginn in his office. He can magically transform it to a bed and ask her to sleep with him and she comes with a nice nightgown and have sex
k) maybe Hermione gets so sex addict that she wants to fuck Hagrid so she prepares herself for his massive half-giant cock and fucks him in one of the newspaper assignments.
l) the game shouldn't go to the Ball immediately after you give the dress to hermione. You can have her more open after that without ever questioning Ginn and his motives and Ginn could be the one where he decides when the ball is going to take place and finish the game.

Jelim

Сообщение Jelim » 10 дек 2015, 11:46

For the ball ending why not make her go to the ball topless or with both of her breast exposed for everyone to see and the skirt of her dress really I mean really short. Another idea is when she is about to have the final dance why not make it into a group gangbang her

PtP

Сообщение PtP » 11 дек 2015, 02:46

Imskel писал(а):how about this idea, she uses a concealment spell so it dose not matter what she wears to class, how about have genie or snape break the spell on her so her classmates see what she is wearing for a day ?

I like this idea and it easy to include in the storyline.
In the Journalist task - Teatcher's sexual harassment, Hermione want to prove that Snap is dirty and record the all with a camera, but he notice it, and take his revange with breaking Hermiones' concealment spell during an other course - she is ashamed, has to run etc. Than you can also includ a small conversation in chit chat mode with Snape where he will told his point of vue.

lokoper писал(а):a)If possible, you need to have Hermione wearing the same clothes in the background. Right now even if Hermione is wearing the microskirt or the long skirt, in the background she's wearing the same clothes. Long skirt, vest, tie, etc. They should match.

Yes, even more for some sexual favours like the dance. She start always with the vest, the long skirt, the pantie although at some point of the game she has no more vest and pantie, a bit disappointing :/

Otherwise thanks for this game, really nice and he has so much potential! ;)

Jelim

Сообщение Jelim » 12 дек 2015, 05:24

Can you guys have Snape make a potion that will either increase the bust or cause lactation?

Khan
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Khan » 12 дек 2015, 12:39

Jelim писал(а):Can you guys have Snape make a potion that will either increase the bust or cause lactation?

Not in our version

Imskel

Сообщение Imskel » 17 дек 2015, 17:59

I been thinking if this for a bit now so I though I would toss it out and see what everyone thinks of them, yea I have two new Items that might be fun for the game. (If these have been suggested before please ignore then)

1st) I would like to suggest an Anal Hook

* when it is placed in she will have to walk very proper and would be hard to sit. (least I think it would)
* If she where to sit there would be a chance for someone to here her grown or moan and she would more then likely make some odd faces depending on the time of use.
* If anyone has some more possible outcomes please add them.

2nd) How about a Remote vibrator

* Genie could use it to give her cause her problems through out the day or even to summon her to his office.
* I know some do not like Snape but could even give him the remote or a copy so when Hermione is in his class could use to cause her undo stress or embarrassment.

these are just a couple things I was thinking about, if anyone has a better idea of feed back on them I would like to hear.

TenchiMuyo1984

Сообщение TenchiMuyo1984 » 22 дек 2015, 15:19

Hello, its me again ^^

I've looked for my old writings from the old board. And i found something :D

1. Some lesbian session. Probably hermione and her girlfriend, she sounds pretty dirty.
  2. At a high level on whoring, hermione doesn't do "it" to get points for her house. She need sex to satisfy her sexual needs.
  3. A contest beween some girls from different houses. Like a act who gets the first climax. Or do the best performance. The winner will be fucked.
    Another contest can be, what girl bring hero to a better climax.
    Or make a better "invitation". Like:
    - raise ass high in the air (all fours)
    - spread legs at squatting more erotic
    - plays with the lolli/dildo/etc. more erotic
    - what girl wear a more "revealing" dress
  4. Include some "concentration game". Hero stuck some fingers in the pussy or ass and ask how many fingers he stuck inside. Is the answer correct he increase the speed or something else to give a better satisfaction. Is the answer wrong, he stops with the fingering or decrease the speed. Hero change the number of fingers after every asking.
  5. Some new positions:
    - Hermione lend on the window board and show her ass to hero
    - Hermione sit on the table and show her pussy or panty to hero
    - include a chair to the office. Hermione can sit on it, spreading her legs (one leg on the arm rest), play with pussy and/or with her mouth eroticly.
    - Hermione squats on the table in front of hero -> hero can play/lick with her pussy
    - split her legs while hermione is standing in front of hero -> lift skirt, play with pussy, etc.
  6. add more revealing kinds of panties, dress, etc. (pics are comming the next post)

Ok, that was it for this moment.
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

limityy@163.com

Сообщение limityy@163.com » 22 дек 2015, 18:13

Please forgive me for being google translation in English.
1, Hermione, there should be more revealing clothing, perhaps Dumbledore as hands on clothes, others stumbled and use, let Hermione expose more of the body.
2, the newspaper might have more "sexual harassment experience" project, for example, in the case of sexual harassment in crowded, drinking and drunk sexual harassment, sexual harassment when wearing a swimsuit and so on. can

Hermione said Daphne or what other people are willing to experience these projects for the newspaper, forcing Hermione or several people involved in the bidding of these projects, to see who made the more specific content

Attractive.
3, after anal sex, may be able to arrange the use of the appliance's tune.
4, after the fall of Hermione reaches a certain height, they have harassed and even attacked her boys take the initiative.
Finally, thank you for your work, bring us happiness.

Dron

Сообщение Dron » 22 дек 2015, 18:53

TenchiMuyo1984 писал(а):Hello, its me again ^^

It's intresting. :-)
В любом деле главное - творческий подход.

TenchiMuyo1984

Сообщение TenchiMuyo1984 » 22 дек 2015, 20:19

Ok, I've think again and i got some new ideas.

1. Hero use a "ovulation callendar". Hero allow hermione only on safedays to have sex with classmates (but the classpoints decrease (!)) and on risky days hero have raw sex with hermione.
    -> Make hermione pregnant.
  2. Let hero play with hermis urethra (fingering).
  3. Hermione sits on the leg from hero, face to face + kissing or reverse and rub her pussy on it. -> Possible bend a dildo on leg and cowgirl on heros leg.
  4. If hermione is horny, she comes to hero by herself, show her dripping pussy and begs for sex to satisfy her sexual needings.
  5. Why is hermione and the other girls no virgins anymore? Let hero be her first. -> blooding
  6. Why "only" sexual favours? Let hermione clean the office in a revealiting maid uniform. If she perform realy good, sex can be possible.
  7. I was inspired by a doujinshi. In there is a new item. An item to make a wormhole between two points. Equip one of hermiones panties with this one and play whith hermiones pussy while she is in class. That item can also be used to use heros penis for lesbian games instead of a strapon.
  8. For contest beween the girls:
    - The girl who is the first at hero after school will be the one gets more points and will be satisfied first (first come, first serve)
    - The girls can also perform together. Lift up one girl and spread her legs to get a perfect fuck.
  9. Include random time at evening. Sometimes hermione is ready for going to bed, if hero order her. Than she wear a babydoll (nightwear) and the coat for the way to hero's office.
    Or order hermione at time while she masturbate and she is all wet when she is at hero's office.
  10. Make it possible to use the items hero give hermione:
    - Magazines -> hermione read about new kinds of sexual games and positions to satisfy booth (hero and hermi) -> enable ne kinds of favours
    - anal lubication -> use for analsex
    - condoms -> use it to prevent pregnancy
    - beer -> to make it easily to get some "high" favours at a lower level of whoring
    - vibrator -> let hermione use it in front of hero
    - anal beeds -> use in "time for anal" to stretch her butthole for easily analsex
    - use her wand to penetrate her uretha

TenchiMuyo1984

Сообщение TenchiMuyo1984 » 22 дек 2015, 21:30

Here are the pictures:

Top:
Here are two pics of an idea if an underboop top.
 Top_1
Изображение

Top_2
Изображение

Skirts:
Open front:
 OpenSkirt1
Изображение

OpenSkirt2
Изображение

OpenSkirt3
Изображение

OpenSkirt4
Изображение

OpenSkirt5
Изображение

OpenSkirt6
Изображение

OpenSkirt7
Изображение

OpenSkirt8
Изображение

OpenSkirt9
Изображение

alternative:
 AlterSkirt1
Pussy is visible through the skirt:
Изображение

AlterSkirt1
demonstrative her hip:
Изображение

Panties:
Crotchless:
 CrotchLPantie01
Изображение

CrotchLPantie02
Изображение

CrotchLPantie03
Изображение

CrotchLPantie04
Изображение

CrotchLPantie05
Изображение

CrotchLPantie06
Изображение

CrotchLPantie07
Изображение

CrotchLPantie08
Изображение

CrotchLPantie09
Изображение

CrotchLPantie10
Изображение

CrotchLPantie11
Изображение

CrotchLPantie12
Изображение

CrotchLPantie13
Изображение

CrotchLPantie14
Изображение

CrotchLPantie15
Изображение

CrotchLPantie16
Изображение

Mini:
 MiniPantie1
Изображение

MiniPantie2
Изображение

MiniPantie3
Изображение

MiniPantie4
Изображение

MiniPantie5
Изображение

Micro:
 MicroPantie1
Изображение

MicroPantie2
Изображение

MicroPantie3
Изображение

MicroPantie4
Изображение

MicroPantie5
Изображение

MicroPantie6
Изображение

MicroPantie7
Изображение

MicroPantie8
Изображение

MicroPantie9
Изображение

New "interesting" kinds of balldresses and positions will be post in next post.

Вернуться в «Архив»