Ideas

dsc

Re: Ideas

Сообщение dsc » 24 дек 2015, 04:13

TenchiMuyo1984 писал(а):Here are the pictures..

Those alternate skirts, mini and micro panties look amazing! Good work on the references Tenchi!

kositrni

Сообщение kositrni » 26 дек 2015, 13:01

Hey i found some panties in gimp database i put together, here is :
Изображение
another panties like you posted and bras... ye set is probably just wrong xD
Изображение
and just pregnant witch...
Изображение
Oh and also I am new on the forum, so hello everyone.
PS if anyone would like to help with gimp database to be more complete (which layer should be on top of another) you are welcome to pm me... I know there is also another gimp database that we could merge with mine which could probably help developers if they allready dont have their own gimp databese :)

Khan
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Khan » 26 дек 2015, 14:12

kositrni писал(а):Hey i found some panties in gimp database i put together, here is :
Изображение
another panties like you posted and bras... ye set is probably just wrong xD
Изображение
and just pregnant witch...
Изображение
Oh and also I am new on the forum, so hello everyone.
PS if anyone would like to help with gimp database to be more complete (which layer should be on top of another) you are welcome to pm me... I know there is also another gimp database that we could merge with mine which could probably help developers if they allready dont have their own gimp databese :)

We already have many clothes and modifications
If you have something new, then post

dsc

Сообщение dsc » 28 дек 2015, 02:58

kositrni писал(а):... Oh and also I am new on the forum, so hello everyone.

Hey Kositrini, welcome to the club :)

soultwist

Сообщение soultwist » 31 янв 2016, 03:51

Hi. What do you think about incorporporating one of the ghosts into the story? Like Myrtle or Helena rawenclaw? :)

RedGuardx

Сообщение RedGuardx » 31 янв 2016, 20:55

Hi, maybe you could add new book and add options to fuck Hermione with Snape or do threesome Genie and 2 other girls e.g. Hermione and Luna

piromanek007

Сообщение piromanek007 » 01 фев 2016, 01:04

RedGuardx писал(а):Hi, maybe you could add new book and add options to fuck Hermione with Snape or do threesome Genie and 2 other girls e.g. Hermione and Luna

I'm not eager to see snape sex scene and I'm quite sure Hermione would not agree to that either, but I like Hermione + Luna idea. Or maybe Hermione + Daphne. That could be interesting.

RedGuardx

Сообщение RedGuardx » 01 фев 2016, 10:37

I have another idea.
At some point of game if your friendship with Snape is big enough(don't know exact value) he could start selling you a different kind of potions. After all, he is master of potoions. You will pay him with gold or with some nasty photos you take of Hermione when she is working for the newspaper. The potion will be ready in 1 day and will last 1 day. I have few ideas about them:

1)Potion for bigger breasts or butt - you could us it on Hermione if you think that their boobs are not big enough. But don't enlarge them too much. Do not overdo it with size, just slightly bigger but you have to see a difference. Another use of it, if you think that Daphne boobs are too small you can make them bigger.

2)Potion for Hermione to be super horny and do you a favour for free. You could use it one time for 2/3 days, because fucking your headmaster without getting payed is immoral :D

3)Potion with some random effect - such as changing skin colour, or making all her clother transparent, or something else. I do not have a lot of examples for this one.

4)Potion for bigger cock - if you drink it, but do not overdo it, and maybe when it will be possible to have 2 girls at the same time if you give it to one of them she will grow dick. Let's say that we have Hermione and Luna in in our room and we will give it to Hermione, so she will grow cock and you as Genie will have fun with Luna from both sides.

5)Potion of cloning - you can drink it by yourself and get 2 Genies having fun with 1 one girl, or give it to girl and have two the same girls let's say 2x Hermione. Then you could watch them having fun or join them.

6)Potion of changing age - I'm not sure about this but I will write about it anyway. It will change girl age and change her from cute tenn to experinced MILF.

It's just my idea, feel free to criticize it or change in any way you want.

Jelim

Сообщение Jelim » 02 фев 2016, 09:15

I like the idea with the potions. Hopefully they will be make into the game

RedGuardx писал(а):I have another idea.
At some point of game if your friendship with Snape is big enough(don't know exact value) he could start selling you a different kind of potions. After all, he is master of potoions. You will pay him with gold or with some nasty photos you take of Hermione when she is working for the newspaper. The potion will be ready in 1 day and will last 1 day. I have few ideas about them:

1)Potion for bigger breasts or butt - you could us it on Hermione if you think that their boobs are not big enough. But don't enlarge them too much. Do not overdo it with size, just slightly bigger but you have to see a difference. Another use of it, if you think that Daphne boobs are too small you can make them bigger.

2)Potion for Hermione to be super horny and do you a favour for free. You could use it one time for 2/3 days, because fucking your headmaster without getting payed is immoral :D

3)Potion with some random effect - such as changing skin colour, or making all her clother transparent, or something else. I do not have a lot of examples for this one.

4)Potion for bigger cock - if you drink it, but do not overdo it, and maybe when it will be possible to have 2 girls at the same time if you give it to one of them she will grow dick. Let's say that we have Hermione and Luna in in our room and we will give it to Hermione, so she will grow cock and you as Genie will have fun with Luna from both sides.

5)Potion of cloning - you can drink it by yourself and get 2 Genies having fun with 1 one girl, or give it to girl and have two the same girls let's say 2x Hermione. Then you could watch them having fun or join them.

6)Potion of changing age - I'm not sure about this but I will write about it anyway. It will change girl age and change her from cute tenn to experinced MILF.

It's just my idea, feel free to criticize it or change in any way you want.

Iopez

Сообщение Iopez » 02 фев 2016, 14:57

i heard that we have to wait at least 2 months or something like that for update :cry:

TenchiMuyo1984

Сообщение TenchiMuyo1984 » 03 фев 2016, 02:17

Hello It's me again,
and I've some new ideas.

In "Let's have sex" and "time for anal!" is the event actually ended, if hero comes inside or on hermione. But why is that so?
1. Make a secound round (or more) possible ;)
2. Include a cleanup for heros penis. Hermi suck heros dick clean to get the last drop of semen. (Hero can get another climax by this way too)

In "Cum all over hermione" hero spray the semen on the back from hermione, but why?
3. Let Hero cum on hermiones face, let she drink or something else.
(menu for target)
- cum on face
- cum in mouth
- cum on (cupping) hands (hermione drink the sperm from her hands)
- cum on breasts
- cum on ass
- cum on back
- cum on hair
- cum on whole body (hermione licks the sperm from her body)
- cum on pantie (hermione must suck the sperm out of the pantie or wear like in pantie thief)
- cum on floor (hermione must lick the sperm from the floor)

4. After hermione cum several times she is not be able to go normaly out of the room. After receive lots of cream inside of her pussie and/or ass she can not hold it inside anymore and cum drips out of her pussie on the floor.
4.1 Hero see that and hermione must clean up the floor with her clothes or lick it off.
4.2 To hold the sperm inside of her body, she stuck her pantie in her pussie and use her hand to cover her butthole while she is going.

5. Hermione is so horny,
5.1 she rubs her pussie on the corner from the table (tablesex)
5.2 her pussiejuice drips out of her and that is visible

6. "long" skirt. everytime hermione show os her pussy while dress a long skirt, she hold it with her mouth to keep booth hands free (fingering or something else)

7. Add some new sexpositions:
- missionary (on the table)
- reverse and normal cowgirl while hero sits on the chair

8. Heros penis is the only thing hermi can satisfy.
After public favour she had some sex with the other classmates, but nowbody can satisfy her needs like hero and hermi begs at the evening to get fucked by the one thing (heros penis). She is so horny, drips on floor, fingering herself, drooling, and can't think for another thing than heros big penis.

I think including this ideas will be great :D
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

boolbo

Сообщение boolbo » 10 фев 2016, 02:00

So a few ideas.

Add a story line that includes Luna and also one with Ginny. If you are up for it make one for each house.

Have the ability to ask the girls to masturbate for you, it can be enhanced if you have a dildo.

Let girls spy on others, For example maybe you could get the Slytherin chick to spy on hermione and take pictures of her, then she delivers them to you and the pictures depend on what you asked her to do as a public event. So if you asked her to flash her tits, it would show a picture of her flashing her tits. I realize this one could take time but another thing i want to add is using the cut scenes hermione tells you about as source for the photo, so 3 for each i think.

If you decide to put more girls you can control i think there should be an ending where they all obey you and you can summon all of them at once. Then you can have an orgy or make them dance, strip, masturbate, flash and show their "special parts".

Also if you decide for something like that you can make them have lesbian sex. And this will open up a new menu where you choose the poses and positions for the girls. However, and this is me being SUPER selfish, i would prefer not to just see sprites and maybe get some good CG in there of the stuff they do.

Now this is a tall order and i realize that this would take some time but i think these would be amazing. I also really want the lesbian stuff, i'm a huge lesbian fan so if you can't do any of these, please add some lesbian action and cg :)

hpf

Сообщение hpf » 15 фев 2016, 21:52

Hey guys, first I just want to say what an amazing game you've put together :D .

I think my only complaint is that Hermione starts flashing you too soon! At only 6 perv she'll lift her skirt without undies on, even though you've only just unlocked "show them to me".

So I think a progression from plain undies -> sexy undies -> no undies would be nice. You could then equip which panties you want her to wear after she's shown them off. I also think this would be nice since you could get her to wear panties again after she goes full commando from perv 12

I think the other clothing progressions could use a bit more tweaking and spacing out (along with more dialog). At the moment you can get her to wear the 30cm skirt and shirt with top and bottom buttons undone (both reasonably slooty) at only 3 perv.

Ah, also, if you could click the red 'hearts' on scenes to replay a specific stage? E.g click the first heart for 'show me your panties', temporarily sets perv to 0 so you get an early scene, second heart sets it to 3, etc.

Thanks again guys for an amazing game ;)

goriac

Сообщение goriac » 26 фев 2016, 06:55

Hey guys, Its my first post here. I'm not sure if the developers are actualy interested in what we have to say or sugest, but here it goes.

I could definetly help out developing this ideas/texts or others if needed to.

* Hability to ger Hermione pregnant

* Possibility of Herminoe use the strap on on daphne or vice versa

* Assign tasks to daphne just like hermione.

* Tell hermione/daphne to Grow some pubic hair

* Have them dye their pubic hair in the colours of the house

* Having them wear gstring panties

* Breast enlargment spell

* Make hermione switch worn panties with daphne, making them wear worn/wet panties

* Public challange, fill X ammount of condoms and bring them to hero.

* Padma/Parvati Patil as incest whores

* Some kind of masturbation with quidich brom

* Having the girls fly in their brooms pantyless

* Have adult teachers hooking up with young students or even hermione "teaching" freshmen boys

* Chalenge: Get creampied by X amount of boys and then report to hero

* Have hermione date-rape some girl, giving her a sleep potion and then fucking with her and reporting to hero.

* As a newspaper task have hermione take pictures of other girls in the locker/shower naked.

* Have hermione clean the floor with her tongue after hero cums

* Giving alcohol to girls has a consequence of them getting drunk and into some action

* panties with the house crests to boost moral

* Having them pierced

* Though I agree with some that snape as a stud is completely non-canon, there could be a way for snape to brink back the spankings and some plots around it.

* Having hermione spend a weekend with the malfoy or Daphney with the weasleys

BTW: How the fuck can I get hermione in the cheerleading outfit?

RedGuardx

Сообщение RedGuardx » 26 фев 2016, 09:15

Yet you can not

TenchiMuyo1984

Сообщение TenchiMuyo1984 » 26 фев 2016, 19:10

goriac
goriac писал(а):Hey guys, Its my first post here. I'm not sure if the developers are actualy interested in what we have to say or sugest, but here it goes.

I could definetly help out developing this ideas/texts or others if needed to.

* Hability to ger Hermione pregnant

* Possibility of Herminoe use the strap on on daphne or vice versa

* Assign tasks to daphne just like hermione.

* Tell hermione/daphne to Grow some pubic hair

* Have them dye their pubic hair in the colours of the house

* Having them wear gstring panties

* Breast enlargment spell

* Make hermione switch worn panties with daphne, making them wear worn/wet panties

* Public challange, fill X ammount of condoms and bring them to hero.

* Padma/Parvati Patil as incest whores

* Some kind of masturbation with quidich brom

* Having the girls fly in their brooms pantyless

* Have adult teachers hooking up with young students or even hermione "teaching" freshmen boys

* Chalenge: Get creampied by X amount of boys and then report to hero

* Have hermione date-rape some girl, giving her a sleep potion and then fucking with her and reporting to hero.

* As a newspaper task have hermione take pictures of other girls in the locker/shower naked.

* Have hermione clean the floor with her tongue after hero cums

* Giving alcohol to girls has a consequence of them getting drunk and into some action

* panties with the house crests to boost moral

* Having them pierced

* Though I agree with some that snape as a stud is completely non-canon, there could be a way for snape to brink back the spankings and some plots around it.

* Having hermione spend a weekend with the malfoy or Daphney with the weasleys

Some of them I post already a whole time ago. ^^
goriac писал(а):BTW: How the fuck can I get hermione in the cheerleading outfit?

RedGuardx писал(а):Yet you can not

You are wrong!

Pretty easy.
After purchasing and receiving the skirt and top from Dahr's, give them hermione as a gift.
Do this:
1. select Table
2. "Dahr's oddieties"
3. "Apparel"
4. "Rent for a day"
5. "The gryffindor's cheerleading uniform (60 coins)"
6. Order hermione:
7. "Dressing room"
8. "Gryffindor's cheerleading uniform"

The business dress can wear by this way too.
But this is only for this day and this moment! For further days you must rent it for another day.

Here is the proof
Изображение
Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

RedGuardx

Сообщение RedGuardx » 26 фев 2016, 23:48

Sorry i made a mistake, when he was asking if you can wear it i was thinking that he want to wear the uniform all the time, i forgot about renting it. Sorry

piromanek007

Сообщение piromanek007 » 29 фев 2016, 03:10

She already has big breasts, making them bigger will only mess with proportions of her body so that's one very specific fetish. Also please don't add pregnancy...

Rape should by definition be out of question and quite possibly it is as there was no way to force yourself on Hermione/Daphne so far.

lokoper

Сообщение lokoper » 29 фев 2016, 14:01

piromanek007 писал(а):She already has big breasts, making them bigger will only mess with proportions of her body so that's one very specific fetish. Also please don't add pregnancy...

Rape should by definition be out of question and quite possibly it is as there was no way to force yourself on Hermione/Daphne so far.

I agree 100%! Also, please don't add Malfoy for any reason. I just hate that kind of rich people.

anhkmorpork

Сообщение anhkmorpork » 31 мар 2016, 03:55

Small simple one, once you have had a blowjob, Hermione auto swallows the load at the end of a handjob. Why can't we cum up her shirt, or all over her?
Also, sending her to class with anal beads in would be cool.
Daphne training should let you keep making her redo training you have finished. Dressing her, like you can Hermione would be good.

DreamTobie

Сообщение DreamTobie » 31 мар 2016, 13:52

And here I am (:
It's too difficult for me to make an english discussion in my manner. So, anyway it's time to say something.

First: Genie is no longer our hero. We can't found our own band with stolen main character. Manners and behavior of our new hero is quite different. Also his motivation and reasons isn't depending only on boring and maniacal sexuality. Now we have a really good plot. Ok, he is a pervet, but he doesn't have a goals to humiliate everything that have a two hole between legs. Later I'll go through some ideas here. But some of you now can imagines what I would like to say.

And stop asking us to make more content with daphne. It will be a full character as a Hermione. With equal content, huge time-priority and absolutely new look and model of behavior. New arts of a new Daphne already are in the hidden branch for our sponsors.

I hope my english was well enough to explane you something valuable.
Логика - условие обязательное, но недостаточное

dsc

Сообщение dsc » 31 мар 2016, 21:57

Thanks DT for the clarification. I hope the game is near a release!

JD_Mortal

Сообщение JD_Mortal » 05 июн 2016, 06:46

I have played this game several times, and have not "intuitively", arrived to any actual ending. (Near the "ending", things just explode into "too much to do, and no real time to enjoy it".)

The one notable thing which drives me nuts, is that the beginning is horribly longer than it ever needs to be. I get it, there is a lot of comical genius in there. (sarcasm)... However, it is ultimately an uneventful mouse-killer, for no implicit reason other then to delay the explosive "things going too fast", near the endings. There is no "game-play" or "story-reasoning", for the "grind".

What would help to alleviate this issue, would be a "day" which has at-least 4-6 parts to it. The reasoning being the following...
1: You would only have to check the cabinet once, per day, and feed the damn bird. (See bird comment below)
2: The "Night", when you "unwind", should only be Snape and Work time, or spank-time, or sleep time... no girls. Also Publish-Time.
3: The "Morning", when you "wake", for spanking, or working early before visitors, feeding the bird without impeding the journey, poking around the cabinet for that late-night bottle or change-coins.
4: The (2/3/4 mid-day parts), being for the normal events of the story-lines. (Plural, as there are various solid paths.)
5: More individualized actions, not needlessly "time-killing", with more mouse-killing clicks...
- A drawer to click to search, not a menu-option that you have to click, or click out of. (Also, click-away should close the menu. Clicking on a non-menu-item.)
- A tall cabinet for "your inventory", instead of stacked on the list of "search" and other unrelated menu-items that are currently all in the cabinet.
- A food-dispenser, or bag of food to feed the bird, only "petting it", if you click the actual bird.
- That useless one-time note he looks at... take it out of the menu after it is read, or put it on the fireplace, but not clickable until you notice he looks at it.
- Reading... There is plenty of room for a bookshelf, and you only need four shelves. One for each area you are reading. (The fifth with machine parts, should not be books. Those should be stacked on a printing-machine, with a manual you click. The more crap you get, the more advanced the machine looks.)
- Writing... There is a quill for "reports", Use a type-writer for the printer, or click the type-setter-plate to setup the articles.
- etc... Too many nested clicking of things and lingering unusable items. Remove them, once they no longer do anything. (Books, items, actions.)

In general, the whole beginning needs to be sped-up. The use of a four-part of six-part day, would give plenty of time to reduce the demands, as well as increasing the rewards, or lowering the cost of appropriate leveled-items. (The tutoring, which costs 7,000 is not even worth mentioning... By the time you get "good", you get thrown into the "newspaper", and the tutoring is no longer relevant. She is also doing everything for points, which makes her tests irrelevant too. She never even mentions tests beyond that initial part. It should be a PRIOR, to the writing portion. Duh, after she is smart enough to write well and has tests taken care-of, before the "point rape" even begins.)

Quest-lock-outs... If one thing locks-out another, it should remove all crap related that is specific to that unobtainable quest. (Like the fact that the newspaper part kills the tutoring, but you can still buy the tutoring thing, but can't actually tutor her at that point.)

The girl running-off, after being introduced so early... That is another poor decision. She should be "prior to" that main character. Since that is what she was "told" she was to be. Having her after the main-character is fired-up, is almost useless. The point was to get you HER because you couldn't wait for the main-character to heat-up. Thus, no point in her being seen, once reaching that point. (Poor plot with no actual story-line logical placement, just a fuck-toy randomly thrown-in in the wrong spot.)

Bird... Make it go three days without feeding, with an actual purpose for keeping it alive... A simple "hanging upside-down", or "squawking that impedes the quest... " (Can't hear over that bird squawking, comments.) Would both be fine. If it has no relevance, remove feeding it from the game... That is like having a "check your tires" option, but the tires never go low... Why have us keep doing shit that doesn't have a point?

The original artist may have been a good artist, and a half-way decent writer... But he was a poor developer. This game has taken a better turn from those shortfalls, thankfully. However, there is still a LOT of loose-ends that should be tied-up before going further.

Oh, and indicate or setup a mouse-over for the "Houses" points... I have no fucking clue which house is which, still... (That is a lie, I figured it out when the first one had 1000 points and the second house had like 3000 points... Those bottles are found Waaay too fast, and should stop being found after you max-out his friendship and no longer need them... unless they can be used to "get her drunk", to perform some tasks with less resistance... doped in that butter-beer... which should also be a pre-gift relaxer, as should the chocolate.)

Вернуться в «Архив»